Greg served on the Board of Directors for the Union of Municipalities of New Brunswick, which gave him insight into the successes and challenges of other Carleton municipalities.
Greg Crouse has lived in Hartland for the past 20 years with his wife Renée and their three Children, ages 16, 13 and 8. Born in Woodstock to Ruth and Edward Crouse, he grew up in Mount Pleasant with one brother, Matthew, and graduated from Carleton North High School in 1999.
Greg volunteers with the Hartland Community Garden, which provides free veggies and fruit to local people in need. Greg has been employed at Old Dutch for 17 years, and actively involved with the Union there for the last 15 years. He served as Vice President for 6 years and President for the past three years. Greg enjoys being able to help his fellow employees by being their voice when dealing with management.
Since 2016, Greg has thoroughly enjoyed being a member of the Hartland Town Council, sitting on committees including By-Laws, Recreation, Public Works and Community Garden. He is also the zone representative on the Board of Directors for the Union of Municipalities of New Brunswick, which gives him insight into the successes and challenges of other Carleton municipalities.
Greg’s goals as the Green Party MLA include:
- being a voice for the people of the Carleton Riding representing their needs in Fredericton
- working with the professionals in our healthcare and education systems to improve services
- increasing funding for Off Road Vehicle Enforcement to address municipalities’ issues and protect the rights of responsible users.
- developing a plan to address food security.
- working with the towns and LSDs to grow our population by improving local infrastructure and services.
Greg has chosen to run for the Green Party because he believes the two party system doesn’t work in the best interest of New Brunswickers.
Visit 31 Order Street, Hartland